Skip to content
COVID-19 Alert to all Healy Members: Currently there are no approved therapies to treat or prevent COVID-19 (Coronavirus). Neither is the Healy intended to diagnose or treat COVID-19. Healy is designed to harmonize your bioenergetic field and enhance recovery, vitality and wellbeing, not to cure, treat, mitigate, diagnose or prevent disease. You should always seek such advice from a qualified medical professional. Healy World supports and encourages the practice of COVID-19 preventive measures published by the World Health Organization (WHO). If you, your family, or customers experience any of the COVID-19 symptoms as described by WHO, we urge you to seek medical diagnosis and treatment.
Bluetooth and connection problems
To connect Healy to your smartphone, Bluetooth must be active on your smartphone. Additionally, location sharing must be enabled (this is required for Bluetooth Low Energy).
Steps for troubleshooting:
- Turn Bluetooth off and then on again
- Perform a hardware reset (press and hold the power button for 15-20 seconds until the green LED lights up permanently) while the Healy is charging
- Check your smartphone settings for whether all permissions for the Healy App are activated
- Go to an area where no other Bluetooth devices are active
- Make sure that Healy is switched on, the green LED must be flashing
- please Update your iOS Version to 14.0.2 or later
- older iOS Versions have less stable Bluetooth connection to the Healy